Ad Posting Policy
Duplicate Ads or Ads that are similar to an existing Ad (e.g. for the same product or service) are not okay and will be removed (sometimes without notice). If you want to re-list an item that you are already advertising, please cancel your existing ad first.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Placing an Ad if you are not located in the US
- Posting an item for sale that is
- not located in the US
- is illegal to own, buy or sell in your area of residence and the area you are advertising
- is on our prohibited items list
- Placing multiple Ads that are too similar to each other
- Placing an Ad that serves no reasonable purpose other than to send traffic to another web site. You may, however, include a link in your Ad if it is to give the user more information about the item being offered (for example product details, pictures, etc.). Links that lead to sites where online transactions can occur are not allowed.
- Placing an Ad that defames anyone or contains "hate speech." You are not permitted to defame anyone or include "hate speech" directed at individuals or groups in your postings or in the emails that you send tradersguide.com, in R’Forums or in R’Blogs.
- Placing a multi-level marketing or other prohibited "job" Ad
- Placing pornography, nudity or other material that is obscene or adult in nature or harmful to minors
- Solicitation of other users, except by placing an Ad.
- Infringing the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, infringing on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale)
- Discriminatory or offensive behavior and the usage of profanity or patently vulgar language
- Encouraging others to break the law
- Misleading others by false statements
- Violation of Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Violation of Equal Opportunity and job discrimination laws and regulations
We reserve the right to delete or revise or edit any Ads or other content on the site that does not comply with the policies or otherwise negatively impacts the community, tradersguide.com or third party. Before placing ads in the For Rent and Real Estate categories, please inform yourself about the rules and regulations on Equal Housing Opportunities (link to Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity